The Eczema Diet 2nd Edition
For the first time, the findings of hundreds of international researchers and skin specialists have been pieced together to solve the eczema puzzle. The result is the first diet designed to correct the underlying causes of eczema; unique in that sufferers can gradually revert back to a normal diet and remain eczema-free.
Whether you have a mild patch of dermatitis or you’re enduring chronic eczema from head to toe, The Eczema Diet 2nd Edition shows you how to create beautiful skin for life. Tried and tested on eczema patients for more than a decade, the comprehensive program covers all eczema conditions and features separate programs catering for all age groups, including babies.
You’ll also find:
- a fast-track detox for adults
- skin care + non-diet information
- effective dandruff + cradle cap remedies
- emergency itch-busters
- how to prevent salicylate sensitivity
- menus for the entire family, including lunch boxes + party food
- delicious recipes
One million Australians suffer from eczema with six million likely to suffer from this unique skin disorder at some point in their life – finally there is a book that can help!
‘… a beautifully presented and practical book that will be a valuable and powerful tool for improving the general health and the skin of millions of eczema sufferers around the world.’
Dr Gary M. Leong, Mater Children’s Hospital, Queensland
“Georgia woke up a couple of days ago and said, ‘Mum, I don’t have eczema anymore!’ Your book is a bible and should have a place in everyone’s home.”
Amanda Essex, Australia
- Karen Fischer is a highly respected nutritionist whose first book, The Healthy Skin Diet, was a bestseller and winner at the 2008 Australian Food Media awards.
- Eczema is on the increase, with one in three Australians now expected to suffer from the condition at some point in their lives.
- The Eczema Diet 2nd Edition is a welcome alternative to creams and medications.
- A valuable reference for nutritionists, naturopaths and other health professionals.
Available from good bookstores or from the Exisle Publishing website www.exislepublishing.com.au
SPECIFICATIONS: | Paperback & eBook | 234 x 151 mm | 288 pages |
RRP: AUD$29.99 | NZ$34.99 | eBook $9.99